Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sparrow Update

Sparrow now has 15488 words! 54 pages (sized margins 5"x8")!

Excerpt:
(Subject to change)

I was about to scold him for speaking so loudly when the blackness of the alleyway I was in decided it wasn't shadows anymore. The darkness turned and glowing green eyes stared at me. My breath caught in my throat and I backed up hastily, my grip painful on my rapier.
"N-Nitro?" I breathed. I dared a glance to my left to see a white wolf coming out of the alley Nitro had been checking. Nitro's dagger was raised in a defensive position. We nearly bumped backs, which was safer than having our backs exposed. A third wolf, this one salt and pepper, emerged from the alley behind the black wolf. Outnumbered. "What do we do?" I whispered.
"Stay alive?" he suggested wryly.
"And after that?" I asked.
"Kill the beast before it kills you," he added.


Enjoy, yeah? I'm off to write Annaleise's story now!
Anastasia xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment