Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sparrow - Update

Thanks to NaNoWriMo, I've got 60,000 words of Sparrow complete! Exciting, I know!

Around 7,000 of those words, however, are apart of the sequel. The chapters just came to me in that moment and I had to write them down... So, yes, Sparrow is looking significantly brighter now:) I have a direction, a good idea of what's left (mainly fillers in the middle) and then I'll have my first completed original novel!

It's been a rocky and long journey, but I'm glad NaNoWriMo has really motivated me to complete it. I won't finish the novel this month, most likely sometime in December. On that note, I'm really close!

My next project?

Prowl
20%
Perfection
The Angel

They're all sort of going on at the same time as new ideas come to me. Today's been mostly a trial period of getting the plot sorted out for most of them. The real writing begins soon... Muahahahaha

Lots of love to my readers,
Ana xoxo

Also, idk if you've ever tried it, but Yarny is the best website ever! Totally check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment