Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and End of NaNoWriMo!

Hello, everyone!

Today's Thanksgiving, or to those not from America, November 28th, two days from the end of the NaNoWriMo. I'm currently doing my novel 20% for NaNo, this year, and it's going great! I'm really proud of it and am looking forward to finishing it within the next few days so that I can begin edits.

Speaking of edits, Sparrow is currently almost done being edited! I currently have 88, 091 words! My friend has agreed to read and provide feedback within the next few weeks so I'm really, really excited!

As for Sparrow's publishing status. That's pending, depending on how soon I finish it's final edits (after my friend reads it). And then I'll be sending it to DAW books, or another company I find that does unsolicited manuscripts. If it's rejected from DAW, then I'll start contacting some agents!

It's exciting, I promise you. I've also created a booktube! A link will be posted in the tabs, so stay tuned!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment