Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

So... EL James wrote a piece of Twilight fanfiction that suddenly turned into 50 Shades of Grey.

Cassandra Clare, fans claim, uses pieces of fan fiction she wrote in the olden days (i.e. 2000ish) in her books.

Meg Cabot used to write fan fiction as well, when she was a young-en.

So me?

Ah, that is where the trick comes... I'm thinking of turning Werewolf's Cry into a novel. Or possible, The Reason We Are So Different. I don't know how I could take the Harry Potter out of The Reason We Are So Different, but a few ideas are up my sleeve. Any progress made, and any progress unmade, will be posted here (though not the actual story itself... for obvious reasons)

Obviously I need to fix grammar mistakes as well, as they will be done perfectly in the end(:

Happy writing,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment