Monday, June 11, 2012

Phase .5 Complete

Hello, again,

Good news! I have completed Chapter Two and am now on Chapter Three! I've taken to using a program called Celtx, which is magnificent and I totally recommend it! I can keep a log of every character used, where I used them, and even locations, upload pictures of what I visualize them as.

It's very useful for a scatterbrain like me.



I have the first chapter of Quinn's story running, as well. Can someone say 'Holy crow?' because I'm feeling a little astonished as well...

Now, if anyone has, knows someone, or has seen a barcode-like tattoo, please let me know! I'd love to have pictures sent to me, people contact me for how long it took to get, etc. Thank you!

If anyone doesn't follow my other blog, Fanfiction Stories, that's where all my writing is right now - not my original work. Any one interested in being notified on how far I am on my four series, please comment below or email me from my profile.

Sorry for the quick message, but I got to get to writing(:

Anastasia!

No comments:

Post a Comment