Friday, June 8, 2012

Introductions are in order, I believe

Hello, fellow bloggers, and blog readers!

My name is Anastasia! I grew up just about... everywhere really. Experienced cultures from extremely inviting to extremely cold, climates seasonal and tropical year round, and traveled pretty well (with hopes to travel a lot more), I consider myself very grateful to know and to have seen what I do. I hope one day to be an accomplished author, historian, and archaeologist. Currently fluent in only English, I am studying the French and Russian languages, with bits and pieces of Italian and Swedish thrown in. My absolute dream would be to live in the hills of Scotland or on the cliffs of Ireland (or maybe even in my ancient and nearly forgotten home of one of my ancestors). I've never really written a blog before, as you may be able to tell, but I do love writing. It's all I do all summer, winter, spring, and autumn long! I've known I wanted to be a writer since... well, since I've known how to write! Over the years, I've watched my writing improve, and although I know it's not the best, I know it's better than before. I've been posting stories of my own - well, if you can call fanfiction that, as it's really the original author's work - for about three years now on the internet and it's a small step towards being closer to my goal.

Well, today is the official day I began writing my first book.



A title is still in the works, but I do have the basic outline.

3 series:
books for Quinn Huntra (Last name is still in debate, so any good last names would be appreciated)
4 books for Bianca Silictus
books for Vasilissa Emmaline Andreasen
5 books for Sparrow Maise (her name and outline is definite for the first book)

I've begun the first book to Sparrow's series, as it is the middle series in regards to time. To be honest? I'm astoundingly excited for this three-part idea, mainly because it's been in my head for so long and I'd write snippets here and there when they came to me.

Now, I'm compiling all elements I've thought of - all influences from music and fanfiction I've read - even to movies, books, and dreams I've seen, read, or listened to. Just within a few hours time, I've written a preface and the first chapter - with parts of the second. I don't know how long it will take to write the details - as I am not precognitive - I do truly believe I should have it ready for editing by December of this year. I'm not giving a 'back cover overview' just yet. I figure the suspense will, hopefully, keep you reading my future entries. These books take place in the same - relatively - time and place. I will post pictures, hints, snippets, and previews as often as I can.

Well... onto finish chapter two! If you'd like a snippet of my work, please visit this website. Happy reading!

Warmest regards,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment